My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://dharmabeatdown.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Dharma Beatdown: And a good goddam morning to you

Friday, July 25, 2008

And a good goddam morning to you

So, after a meeting of the Portland Literary Offensive, I've decided to get back on the ol' blogging horse. I'm pretty new to it, as I had started a Zen philosophy blog on myspace but it kind of fizzled out. I'd like to pick up where I left off, and add more of a literary bent. It makes sense, since if you didn't know, I do have a book coming out this winter from Evil Nerd Empire and should probably promote the hell out of it anyway.

That's it for the moment. I promise not to blog just for blogging's sake...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home